Code coverage is a measure of how much code is executed in response to a stimulus .
Test coverage is a measure of how much of the feature set was executed as a result of a test.
- 1How to test the Linux kernel ?
- 1How to test email templates (html and css)?
- 2What are the best tools to test your public REST API?
- 0How to test leaflet maps using Selenium?
- 1How to test Angularjs with Selenium without element id
- 1How to test if a vector contains a given element?
- 1Acceptance test vs Functional test
- 1How to test if a row exists in a MySQL table?
- 1Python/ How to test if executable exists?