I can share with you some popular tools, such as JUnit, TestNG. Implement tests for each class or group of classes, modules which provide some functionality.After that you can write tests for bigger modules and for whole application. This kind of tests are called integration tests.
- 2Jmeter / How to measure the performance of a complete application
- 1How to to use findElement by Xpath with format in JAVA?
- 1How to do Backend Rest Api testing using Protractor?
- 1Appium for testing website on mobile devices
- 1Can I do manual testing of iOS (.ipa) app on Tesdroid?
- 1Unit Testing VS Automated Testing?
- 1Api testing VS Regular testing
- 1What is the best tool for Java-based performance testing?
- 1Eclipse Junit testing
- 1Mock VS Stub testing
- 1How to create a self signed SSL certificate for testing?