Currently, I am testing an API on a server. It takes some amount of time to complete after closinig the connection from another external computer to that server. I would like limit the amount of time my test waits for disconnection to complete, but I need to continue with the next test keyword. Short of cutting my test suite into 2 consecutive test cases. How can I tell Robot Framework to allow my keyword seconds to complete and then to continue along?
- 1How to check the existence of a file without exceptions?/Python
- 1How to test Angularjs with Selenium without element id
- 1How to change current time?
- 1How to Measure time spent on GC in JVM
- 1How to measure page rendering time?
- 1How can I run UFT script without installing UFT ?
- 1How to run monitors in Postman without Signing in?
- 0How to set a time in Apache benchmark tools?
- 0How to automate qrcode scanning without opening camera?
- 0How to draw a graph of query response time in Postman?