After updating Visual Studio Code it becomes incompatible with ChromeDriver. Before updating VS code it was working normaly, but now after that there was an error:
WebDriverError: unknown error: cannot determine loading status from unknown error: missing or invalid 'entry.level' (Session info: chrome=76.0.3809.100) (Driver info: chromedriver=2.27.440174 (e97a722caafc2d3a8b807ee115bfb307f7d2cfd9),platform=Windows NT 10.0.17134 x86_64)
webdriver-manager update is the command that will automatically update the Chrome driver But some time is not update Because of slow performance For that i Shutdown my PC, after few hours it updated Automatically
- 1How to do Backend Rest Api testing using Protractor?
- 1Protractor with Angular 2
- 1How to use Protractor on non AngulaJS website?
- 1How to measure the the code's maturity in Git?
- 1How to change protractor debug port?
- 1How to unit test Objective-C code?
- 1code coverage VS test coverage
- 1How to make protractor to run slowly?
- 1How to make "wait" for an alert to appear in protractor?
- 1How can I verify tool tip text using protractor?
- 1Issue with Protractor params