In my opinion, a browser testing tool is not the right tool for database testing. You can use a regular unit testing framework, as all database access is within your serverside code.
- 1How to run Selenium scripts in Jmeter?
- 1How to do Backend Rest Api testing using Protractor?
- 1Appium for testing website on mobile devices
- 1What is the best locator to use with Selenium?
- 1Can I do manual testing of iOS (.ipa) app on Tesdroid?
- 1How to do white box testing on java application?
- 1Unit Testing VS Automated Testing?
- 0How to test leaflet maps using Selenium?
- 1How to test Angularjs with Selenium without element id
- 1How to download a file using Selenium's WebDriver?
- 1Api testing VS Regular testing