In my opinion, the difference between System testing and End-to-end testing is not so huge.
System Testing is conducted on the entire system which consists of several coordinated components. It helps you ensure that the system meets functional requirement specifications and operates as designed to satisfy user’s expectations.
End to end testing: This is more about the actual flow through a system in a more realistic end user scenario. User can navigate the application as expected and does it work. You are testing the workflow.
- 1How to do Backend Rest Api testing using Protractor?
- 1Appium for testing website on mobile devices
- 1Can I do manual testing of iOS (.ipa) app on Tesdroid?
- 1How to do white box testing on java application?
- 1Unit Testing VS Automated Testing?
- 1Api testing VS Regular testing
- 1What is the best tool for Java-based performance testing?
- 1Eclipse Junit testing
- 1How to create a self signed SSL certificate for testing?
- 1What is the best testing application for php application testing?
- 1Mock VS Stub testing