Automated test is for QA , Unit test is for Developer . For Automated testing QA should use some tools like WInRunner, Protractor, Selenium. Developer after writing the codes should test it and for that they are using NUnit, MSUnit.
Also, you can see here https://dzone.com/articles/understanding-the-differences-between-unit-tests-a
- 1How to do Backend Rest Api testing using Protractor?
- 1Appium for testing website on mobile devices
- 1Can I do manual testing of iOS (.ipa) app on Tesdroid?
- 1How to do white box testing on java application?
- 1Api testing VS Regular testing
- 1What is the best tool for Java-based performance testing?
- 1Eclipse Junit testing
- 1Mock VS Stub testing
- 1What is the best testing application for php application testing?
- 1How to create a self signed SSL certificate for testing?