I used it together and it worked
I used cucumber and I was able to send parameters in which device I wanted to test the particular tests
the code was prepared in a way that depending on the device it would pick selenium if it was on desktop and appium if it was a mobile config
however this was a setup for a responsive website. meaning tests ran in the brwoser in both desktop and mobile devices
A responsive website is what I am looking at as well. Trouble is some sites render completely differently on mobile so locators will not always be present. Can’t help thinking that it would probably be less headache to have a separate suite running on a different VM
- 1How to do Backend Rest Api testing using Protractor?
- 1Can I do manual testing of iOS (.ipa) app on Tesdroid?
- 1How to do white box testing on java application?
- 1Unit Testing VS Automated Testing?
- 1What is the best tool for Java-based performance testing?
- 1Api testing VS Regular testing
- 1Eclipse Junit testing
- 1How to create a self signed SSL certificate for testing?
- 1Mock VS Stub testing
- 1How to use Protractor on non AngulaJS website?
- 1What is the best testing application for php application testing?