Hi everyone. I am working on MySQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle, and Firebird SQL relational database management systems. And for that, I am using a Java application. I am looking for a test which will distinguish the performances of each one. Any suggestions?
You should set up a baseline of tests you want to perform. You should take into account that writes is going to take more resources than anything that reads. First, you should use some insert and update queries, then some selects. These can be run in batches, probably with looping. And remember, once you establish a baseline is to run the same set of queries on each DB. Your configurations on each DB should be equivalent to yield a valid result.
- 2Jmeter / How to measure the performance of a complete application
- 1How to test the Linux kernel ?
- 1How to test email templates (html and css)?
- 2What are the best tools to test your public REST API?
- 0How to test leaflet maps using Selenium?
- 1How to test Angularjs with Selenium without element id
- 1How to test if a vector contains a given element?
- 1Acceptance test vs Functional test
- 1What is the best tool for Java-based performance testing?