Regular testing includes UI, Api testing didn’t
For API testing you should learn many things, such as GET, POST, PUT, various html elements how work etc.
You can test only API functions in API testing.
- 1How to do Backend Rest Api testing using Protractor?
- 1Appium for testing website on mobile devices
- 1Can I do manual testing of iOS (.ipa) app on Tesdroid?
- 1Unit Testing VS Automated Testing?
- 1How to do white box testing on java application?
- 2What are the best tools to test your public REST API?
- 1What is the best tool for Java-based performance testing?
- 1Eclipse Junit testing
- 1What is the best testing application for php application testing?
- 1How to create a self signed SSL certificate for testing?
- 1Mock VS Stub testing