Hello everyone! I should test my application, which I have build in Eclipse. How can I do that?
1.create the JUnit code within the same project? or
create a separate project ?
Changeby is the name of my project - should I create a project called ChangebyTest?
You should keep unit tests in the same project.
Create a second source folder and put your test classes into the same packages as the classes under test.
the structure will be the following;
-main -my.package -MyClass.java -test -my.package -MyClassTest.java
- 1How to do Backend Rest Api testing using Protractor?
- 1Appium for testing website on mobile devices
- 1Can I do manual testing of iOS (.ipa) app on Tesdroid?
- 1Unit Testing VS Automated Testing?
- 1How to do white box testing on java application?
- 1Api testing VS Regular testing
- 1What is the best tool for Java-based performance testing?
- 1Mock VS Stub testing
- 1How to create a self signed SSL certificate for testing?
- 1What is the best testing application for php application testing?
- 1How to download a full website for testing